Pinball Refurbishing process
Pinball Refurbishing Process
We have been restoring games for many years but now more than ever the demand for games that look and play like new (or better) is a big part of our business. Especially now world supply of pinball machines is drying up. You can now purchase many of your favorite games restored to their former glory.
We can attempt to source your favorite game for you and restore it or restore a game you already own to any level that suits you and your budget. We can assist with shipping for clients not based within Europe.
We generally aim to restore any part of a game that is less than 8/10 of original, which often means :
* Cabinet Re-Stencil / Re-Decal
* Have all trim powder coated, regained or even mirror polished for that extra wow factor
* New, Restored or replacement Backglass / Multi-Layered Translite
* New playfield plastics parts (Posts, Bumper Parts including cap, lane guides, drop targets, stand up targets etc etc)
* Playfield repair, overlay or replacement.
* Legs, Feet, Bolts restored or replaced with new.
* Game Circuit Boards, Refurbished or Replaced with new.
* Score Displays, Refurbished or Replaced with new (LED).
* Locate original manual/paperwork for the game
* Replace bad circuit boards and rebuild bad connectors as necessary
* Vacuum inside of a cabinet
* Install new flipper buttons
* Repaint or replace coin door as necessary
* Rebuild flippers
* Install new balls
* Do final playtest